For those of you who called the Meadowbook Inn using the 866-599-6674 number and were told the hotel is booked - that information is incorrect. Please call the hotel directly at 828-295-4300
2014 Conference - Flyer & Registration
2014 Conference - Draft Agenda
2014 Conference Call for Interpreters
2014 Conference - Call for Advertisements
2014 Conference - Call for Sponsors
Welcome to the NCRID web site!
NCRID is a state affiliate chapter of the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf, Inc.
The mission of NCRID, Inc. is to provide state and local forums and an organizational structure for the continued growth and development of the profession of interpretation and transliteration of American Sign Language and English.
Objectives of NCRID:
- To be the affiliate chapter of RID, Inc., representing the State of North Carolina
- To maintain and promote a code of ethics for interpreters and transliterators
- To provide for the professional development of the membership
- To provide the public with information regarding interpreting and transliterating
- To maintain and promote a list of RID, Inc. certified interpreters/transliterators within North Carolina
- To prepare and distribute professional publications regarding interpreting and transliterating
- To raise funds to support the purposes and activities of the Corporation
- To support the activities of organizations of and for deaf persons, and of and for interpreters, transliterators and translators, insofar as such activities are not in conflict with the purposes of the Corporation
- To provide for the establishment and maintenance of regional chapters of the Corporation
visitors to this site since launch!